KRISS USA is now shipping the Vector pistol, short barreled rifle, carbine, and submachine gun, chambered in .40S&W.
August 30, 2017 – Chesapeake, Virginia, USA – KRISS USA, an innovative designer and manufacturer of small arms, is now delivering the KRISS Vector family of firearms chambered in .40S&W to authorized resellers and distributors. Available models include the Vector SDP pistol, Vector SDP-SB pistol with stabilizing brace, Vector SBR short barreled rifle, and Vector CRB carbine; the Vector SMG submachine gun, is available to law enforcement and military.
Standard features of the KRISS Vector .40S&W include the patented Super V recoil mitigation system, DEFIANCE Low Profile Flip Sights, ambidextrous safety lever, MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny top rail, MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny accessory bottom rail, and Glock® magazine compatibility. Stock furniture and barrel length will vary by model.
Offering and Pricing
- The KRISS Vector SDP, featuring a QD sling swivel at the rear and a 5.5” threaded barrel, starting $1,369.00 MSRP.
- The KRISS Vector SDP-SB, featuring the SB-Tactical stabilizing brace and 5.5” threaded barrel, starting $1,519.00 MSRP.
- The KRISS Vector SBR, featuring a six position adjustable stock and 5.5” threaded barrel, starting $1,569.00 MSRP.
- The KRISS Vector CRB, featuring a six position adjustable stock and 16” barrel, starting $1,519.00 MSRP.
- The KRISS Vector SMG, featuring a side folding stock and 5.5” threaded barrel. Law enforcement and military inquiries for the KRISS Vector SMG can be made by contacting KRISS USA.
The KRISS Vector .40SW is fed by a 15 round capacity, Glock® G22 magazine. Compliant models for restricted states are available with 10 round G22 magazines. Cerekote color variations for select models are also available in Flat Dark Earth, OD Green, Combat Grey, and Alpine White.
For more information about the KRISS Vector GEN II .40S&W, visit KRISS USA website at www.kriss-usa.com.
About KRISS USA
KRISS USA is a leading manufacturer, distributor and provider of small arms, training replicas and accessories for commercial, military and law enforcement users worldwide. KRISS USA is part of a group of companies that focus on delivering proprietary technologies to the firearms industry, enabling more efficient solutions and corresponding to the 21st century security requirements.
KRISS USA, Inc.
565 W. Lambert Rd. Suite F
Brea, CA 92821, USA
Phone: +1 714 333 1988